“We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.” — Sir Winston Churchill
There are eight ways to support to the Bulldog Pride Fund:
1. Online [CLICK HERE] Select “Bulldog Pride Fund”
2. By Mail [CLICK HERE]
3. By FAX [CLICK HERE] FAX completed form to 559.278.6780
4. Via Telephone: 559.278.ALUM
5. In Person: Visit the Fresno State Alumni Association’s Office on the 2nd floor of the Smittcamp Alumni House, located on the Fresno State campus. Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday –Friday.
6. Sign up for sustaining, monthly gifts made via credit or debit card, or checking account with electronic funds transfer payment. It's simple and easy. [CLICK HERE]. Are you a Fresno State or State of California employee? If so, [CLICK HERE].
7. Approx. 15,000 employers provide "corporate matching gifts." When making a gift, let us know of your employer or your sposes employer. Doing so could double or even triple your donation.
8. Include the Bulldog Pride Fund in your estate plans today and support student scholars tomorrow and beyond. [CLICK HERE].
The Bulldog Pride Fund accepts cash, checks and credit card gifts, as well as donations in the form of securities, real property and corporate matching gifts. Also, gifts derived from beneficiary designations on life insurance policies, retirement plan accounts, living wills and trusts are appreciated. [CLICK HERE].
Affiliated under the auspices of the Fresno State Alumni Association as an IRS recognized charitable and non-profit organization, all donations to the Bulldog Pride Fund at Fresno State are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Please Note-- The Bulldog Pride Fund is neither engaged in rendering legal nor tax advisory service. The purpose of this information is to provide authoritative information of a general character only. Advice from legal counsel should be sought when considering any and all charitable gift arrangements.
Give today. For tomorrow and beyond.