The Bulldog Pride Fund is an endowment dedicated to providing an annuity to support student scholarships at Fresno State.
Total donations, as of June 18, 2013, are $277,114.00.
“In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.” —Henry Ward Beecher
THANKS FOR your GIVING
to our DONORS, ALUMNI and FRIENDS:
Saluting the 2012-13 Bulldog Pride Fund Scholars
The Bulldog Pride Fund at Fresno State is pleased and proud to present $10,000 equally to the 2012-13 Bulldog Pride Fund Scholars:
• Leo Barajas – a senior from Madera majoring in mass communication and journalism;
• Dausha Calhoun – a junior from Riverside studying nursing;
• TimeOut – a junior from Fresno majoring in kinesiology;
• Michelle Swift – a senior from Burney studying recreation administration; and
• Justin Kamimoto – a sophomore from Clovis majoring in business.
Each scholar was publically recognized on Fri. Sept. 28th at the Bulldog Pride Fund Scholars’ reception held at the Smittcamp Alumni House. The scholars were recognized a second time at the Top Dog Alumni Awards Gala held at the Save Mart Center later that same evening. There, each scholar received a $2,000 scholarship.
In 2006, the Bulldog Pride Fund was established with one simple mission: "To support student scholarships at Fresno State." To-date, it has provided 23 scholarships valued at $39,000. Made possible by more than 400 donors and friends.
Thank you for your continued support of the Bulldog Pride Fund.